Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy Dreams - I have them a lot

Last night I dreamed that I was in an old gymnasium. There were girls wearing swim masks on the top of their heads and some ladies that were doing the same. When I moved closer I noticed of the ladies was even wearing a snorkel. They were very friendly and invited me to sit with them. For some reason I needed to go stand on the floor with a bunch of older men so I left my camera on the bench. From the floor I watched a man moving people and things on the bench and he finally got around to moving my camera. I ran towards the bench but somehow my camera ended up outside in the middle of a bunch of boys that had jumped from a hayloft window? I demanded that the man and his group pay for the bent lens something about someone stealing all the diner dishes so they couldn't eat until I got my camera fixed something about going to Lawrence Photo and putting a gallon of milk in the trunk of a car something about meeting with these people to get the money in exchange for the dishes and leaving with a loaf of french bread sent from France and eating it while walking through a party to get to my car and some long-haired guy saying I didn't waste any time with my authentic gift..........

No comments:

Post a Comment